Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Psh... Me??

I remember you said that you didn't want me to feel depressed.  I forced a fake laugh, and cheerfully said "Psh, Me?  Noo... don't worry about that..", trying my best not to lie, but to still try and deceive you into thinking I'd take it better then I knew I would.

Even in saying that, I knew there was no alternative.  Depressed is what I am now, but I won't tell you that.

Maybe in the future, when things are far better or completely worse...

Then I might reveal to you, the things..

That, I can't say now....

Because when it all comes down to it.. I used to tell you everything.  And now that you're gone, I had to find a vent.  And I could never tell you now, what I'm writing about tonight.  It would counteract my purpose, in trying to make things light.

Right now, it's just this. A simple blog that no one knows about, and might not ever see.. It's the only place to write about, my painful agonies...

My thoughts are scattered, but who can see?  I'm alone in my lonely miseries..

I can only hope, things will get better, and that you'll again long to talk to me.

The hardest part, through each day, is that while I miss you, I don't feel you feel the same...
I long to talk to you, but you seem to be glad in refrain.

I do believe this is all my fault, and I will take the blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment